:OVERVIEW: Solopreneur in both the Music industry & Real Estate seeks fellow out-of-the box thinker who is tech-savvy and reliable to support part-time with marketing, admin and other tasks.
The role will require attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks according to preset systems. The ideal person will have BOTH the ability to carry out these closed-ended tasks AND the creativity to understand the bigger picture, thinking of ways to make them better. The ideal candidate will learn to use social media as a holistic, marketing tool to generate awareness around causes. The ideal candidate will be tech-savvy enough to solve general problems, but is preferably not a programmer. Ability to drive is a must. Organization skills are imperative, as the candidate will be reporting progress back and forth.
There are three buckets of activities that require support:
- Facebook/Instgram posts, and maintain, and grow online presence
- Creation of web pages
- Drafting event, bio and other types of copy
- Event promotion tasks (event submissions, media outreach)
- Band Scheduling, Follow up
- research and tasks
- Email, phone outreach to venues, media, and others in the music industry following preset templates
- [Real Estate]
- Basic property research using MLS
- Number crunching using excel spreadsheets
- Grabbing figures, stats from MLS to put into personalized reports for clients
- Assist in communication with clients, service providers and agents
- Facebook/Instagram posts, and maintaining online presence
- Event promotion tasks (Facebook, Craigslist, event submissions, media outreach)
- Various administrative tasks (answer calls, draft emails)
- Errands (Research, pick-ups, drop-offs, etc.)
This is a part-time position, estimated at 10-20 hours per week. Compensation will be $15-$20, according to experience and skill level.
This work will include remote work, and some one-on-one meetings.
Follow these instructions (make sure you do all of them)
- Draft a brief cover letter stating why you think you’d be a good fit
- Grab your resume
- Complete this 12-min Myers Briggs personality test: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
>>>Click at the icon at the top right of your test result page for a URL
- Attach your cover letter, resume, and include the URL of your test results in an email to Erich at BHGHOME dot com